Sunday, June 5, 2011

Please Strip Me of Strep

Wonder you, why we have been gone over a week?  This would be why:


Yes, folks.  That thermometer says 101.7.  We had strep.  I was so sick that I barely dragged myself out of bed to eat, but at the height of my terrible illness, I had to drive all the way to the apartment to drop off the keys.  I remember a sense of delirium, and crying a few times.  I don't remember getting home. 

We did, however, eventually stop from dying.  On Friday, I ended up completely tackling the billion boxes and bags of clothes that was previously the contents of our closet, and got all of that organized.  I will post the rest of this weekend's work in a separate post, for it is grand.  But here is a sneak peek:

Die, bad tile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always read (and appreciate) comments! I'm writing this blog for you, so feel free to chime in any time. :)