Monday, March 7, 2011

We bought a house!

So I can't believe I'm about to say this, but...we bought a house! We literally just finished signing the contract, so we're in the early stages, but here it is...

Tada! See, it totally looks like a castle. :)

I'm totally joining the bandwagon of DIY-homeowners who blog out their frustrations, excitements, and inspirations. We have so many friends and family members who live outside the city (and state), who can't join us in watching this home transform from its current in-pretty-good-condition-but-needs-work state, to the modern-awesome-amazing-home-that-only-the-Clarks-could-live.

I'll post more about our home purchase process (as well as throw up a few preemptive inspirational photos and pics of the home in its current state) throughout this week, as we continue through the process.

So, you know, more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always read (and appreciate) comments! I'm writing this blog for you, so feel free to chime in any time. :)